Notes for November
Attendance Nov. 19, 2016: Sheila, Carl, John, Becca, Jon, Therese, Martha, Janet, and Steven.
1) Elections: The elections were scheduled for October, but have been postponed until January's meeting. Please keep Rita Colleran in your prayers, and keep carefully discern a calling to leadership and service.
2) Open House: We had a great open house on November 19th were pleased to welcome two visitors, Janet Centini and Steven Sisman, both are parishioners at Church of the Incarnation. Please keep Janet and Steven in your prayers.
3) Formation: Discusssion about Regional Meeting and Blessed Virgin Mary's fiat, and about the Rule of St. Francis and general formation experiences with inquirers.
4) Next meeting will be on December 10th at 12:15pm
5) John will be organizing the showing of the new series, The Pivotal Players on the saints from Bishop Robert Barron this Winter at Incarnation. John is hoping for your help, and the first part of the series is on St. Francis of Assisi and will be an opportunity for vocations awareness for the OFS at these events.
6) Thanks for all you doantions -- $60.00 in our free-will offering at this past meeting.
7) St. Margaret of Cortona Region -- newletters -- November issue just released
Up To Now Newsletters
• John Clem - November 18
• Carl Stacy - December 11 (6 years)
Remembrance for those who have gone before us:
• Mary Benza, O.F.S.
• Saturday, November 26th at 10am - Trader Joe's Food Ministry
• Saturday, December 10th at 12:15pm - next monthly meeting
April 1, 2017 — Seventh Annual Day of Reflection for Inquirers, Candidates and Newly Professed. St. Anthony Shrine, Ellicott City, Md.
• April 28-30, 2017— Regional Retreat. PriestField Retreat Center, Kearneysville, W.Va.
• October 6-8, 2017 — Formation Directors Weekend. Loyola Retreat House, Faulkner, Md.